Hi, 5 Points Electrical!
Welcome to Gearbox Solutions
Gearbox Solutions has been in business for more than 20 years serving clients in the US and abroad. Our team of designers, developers and process consultants work with teams to remove workflow obstacles and deploy technology that makes their process smarter, not harder. We build best-in-class mobile and web applications, with all of our work being done in-house. Our team has an average tenure of 4+ years and we never outsource our development to 3rd party contractors. This means that our clients can expect a consistent white-glove experience working with Gearbox as a trusted advisor for years to come.
Many of our client relationships span 10+ years because we believe that accessibility to our team is at the core of a trusted partnership. We have specific domain expertise building custom solutions for the construction industry that are easy to manage and scale according to evolving customer needs. We walk alongside our clients to uncover their pain points and identify what the next steps should look like to achieve their business goals. Our clients value creativity, flexibility, and results.
Upcoming Meeting Agenda
We're looking forward to meeting your team in January. Here are some topics we'd like to discuss with you.
- Your current workflow challenges managing data and the impact those have on your business so we can understand your most immediate needs.
- Some examples include scalability issues, duplicate data entry, lack of visibility into important metrics, challenges with estimating, building proposals, capturing data in the field, project management needs, productivity reporting, client portals, inventory management, financial reporting, sales tracking, certification, compliance, safety training, and scheduling, among many others.
- Discuss any systems integration issues or needs.
- Review your goals for 2024 and over the next 5 years.
- Review our experience working with specialty contractors and the type of client experience you can expect working with our team.
- Discuss the benefits of building a custom solution:
- Software tailored to your workflow which can adapt to your evolving needs and grow with your business.
- Integration with other software tools you already use in your day-to-day operations.
- Our commitment to working with you as our partner.
Here are some reference projects of varying types which we believe you may be interested in. These solutions have helped businesses like yours overcome process challenges and achieve increased productivity.
Thomann Asphalt is one of the largest asphalt paving contractors in the Northeast.
Aggregate is an end-to-end project and financial management solution that seamlessly manages critical data throughout the entire project lifecycle, from the initiation of a new client relationship and project inception to field operations. It incorporates sophisticated estimating algorithms and templates. This robust system empowers users to monitor time, field logs, and images, providing real-time reporting, efficient crew management, and minute-by-minute insights into ongoing work. The software also ensures the seamless progression of essential data to the approval and invoicing stages.
Why it's Great
- End-to-end business project and financial management
- Mobile access for field data collection
- Tight QuickBooks integration
Founded in 2000, Rabren General Contractors operates as one of the most reputable general contractors in the state of Alabama. In its 22 years of operation, Rabren has completed 330 projects in market segments including K-12 and higher education, multifamily and student living, hospitality, sports & recreation, office, healthcare and more.
By collaborating with Gearbox, Rabren has been able to develop a mark-up tool for contractor and project coordination. This platform includes the ability to add various shapes, text, and attachments, as well as use a pen tool for custom markings and a measuring tool which allows for both linear measurement and area measurement of polygons. Links can be created which allow the viewing of various attachments including additional documentation, photos, and useful internal items. Roles for each contractor (e.g. plumber, mason, landscaping, etc.) were also created which feature default colors for each role that can be filtered so each specific contractor only has to view markups relevant to the work that team is completing.
Why it's Great
- Saves money and time with on-the-fly access to documentation in the field
- Enhanced partner experience by providing a tool where specialty trades can more easily identify their specific tasks
- Increased productivity and revenue
- Fewer missed issues, allowing for faster response times
Contact: Brian Summers
Masterpiece, Intl. is a leading logistics organization for the fine art industry. Gearbox built a full-scale custom logistics and project management solution to manage all the data involved in shipping fine art, including advanced financial reporting.
Masterpiece was struggling to forecast and project revenue. Their process involves complicated estimates and projects that have long durations. We created a solution that gives high-level dashboard access to projections vs actuals. They can now their conversion rates and better forecast revenue and resource availability.
Why it's Great
- Allows the executive team to better forecast revenue in real-time
- Greatly improved forecasting and management capabilities
- Eliminates countless hours of meetings to calculate projections for the board of directors
Gearbox is a member of
Thank you for considering Gearbox Solutions as a potential custom software development and integration partner. We look forward to coming onsite and visiting with the 5 Points Electrical team in January 2024.